Long perceived as a Mecca for single-family homeowners, the West Island of Montréal has been a lonely place for tenants seeking support services. A grant from the Centre, however, is helping turn the tide by funding the establishment of its first housing association.
- Nova Scotia’s community housing sector consolidates by forming a non-profit housing association
- Mentorship: Bring your skills and knowledge of the community housing sector to the next level!
- Watch: Community Housing Growth Fund launches in Nova Scotia
- Auditor General of Canada’s National Housing Strategy Report Misses Target
- We are hiring! Program Development Coordinator