Originally serving the small community of Mission, Mamele’awt Qweesome Housing provides housing and support services for people in the Fraser Valley in a way that ensures tenant safety, empowers self-determination and the honouring of robust agreements. Founded in 1987 to address housing shortages in Mission and the surrounding area, MQHS’ commitment to sustainability is notable: it currently has 244 units of affordable housing within 30 properties in their housing portfolio.
- Nova Scotia’s community housing sector consolidates by forming a non-profit housing association
- Mentorship: Bring your skills and knowledge of the community housing sector to the next level!
- Watch: Community Housing Growth Fund launches in Nova Scotia
- Auditor General of Canada’s National Housing Strategy Report Misses Target
- We are hiring! Program Development Coordinator