Tenants in two Quebec regions are using the power of podcasts to reach out to their fellow renters — and the public — to inform them about their rights and about the role of social and community housing in providing affordable and accessible places to live. With four episodes already aired, Nos voix pour des toits is empowering tenants and giving them an important voice.
- Nova Scotia’s community housing sector consolidates by forming a non-profit housing association
- Mentorship: Bring your skills and knowledge of the community housing sector to the next level!
- Watch: Community Housing Growth Fund launches in Nova Scotia
- Auditor General of Canada’s National Housing Strategy Report Misses Target
- We are hiring! Program Development Coordinator