In Gatineau, the Coopérative d’habitation St-Louis brings together people of diverse origins and backgrounds who help each other and cooperate to meet the challenges of this way of life. In the documentary La coop de ma mère, director Ève Lamont presents the stories and the daily lives of a core group of these people—including her mother. The film is an honest testament to the importance and impact of this type of community housing on its participants.
- Nova Scotia’s community housing sector consolidates by forming a non-profit housing association
- Mentorship: Bring your skills and knowledge of the community housing sector to the next level!
- Watch: Community Housing Growth Fund launches in Nova Scotia
- Auditor General of Canada’s National Housing Strategy Report Misses Target
- We are hiring! Program Development Coordinator