Since the beginning of the pandemic, organizations and researchers working to address domestic violence have been reporting a worsening situation across the country. In the run-up to International Women’s Day on March 8, the Centre met with Céline Magontier, who oversees women’s issues at the Front d’action populaire en réaménagement urbain (FRAPRU), to discuss the increased vulnerability of women when it comes to housing in the context of Covid-19 and the lack of social housing resources.
- Nova Scotia’s community housing sector consolidates by forming a non-profit housing association
- Mentorship: Bring your skills and knowledge of the community housing sector to the next level!
- Watch: Community Housing Growth Fund launches in Nova Scotia
- Auditor General of Canada’s National Housing Strategy Report Misses Target
- We are hiring! Program Development Coordinator