If you are familiar with the housing sector, your region and/or our priority areas—especially sustainability and tenant involvement—why not become a reviewer for the Centre? You can contribute to and even help transform the community-housing sector. Isabelle Richard shares her thoughts on her role as a project reviewer for the Centre.
- Nova Scotia’s community housing sector consolidates by forming a non-profit housing association
- Mentorship: Bring your skills and knowledge of the community housing sector to the next level!
- Watch: Community Housing Growth Fund launches in Nova Scotia
- Auditor General of Canada’s National Housing Strategy Report Misses Target
- We are hiring! Program Development Coordinator