People may have trouble remembering what ACORN stands for, but there’s no question that the housing-rights organization has taken stands that led to major gains for tenants across Canada through the work of its 24 neighbourhood chapters.
- Nova Scotia’s community housing sector consolidates by forming a non-profit housing association
- Mentorship: Bring your skills and knowledge of the community housing sector to the next level!
- Watch: Community Housing Growth Fund launches in Nova Scotia
- Auditor General of Canada’s National Housing Strategy Report Misses Target
- We are hiring! Program Development Coordinator