Even among Conservative voters, a new Nanos poll shows very strong support in Canada for political parties to solve the homeless crisis and to build more affordable housing, just as prime minister Justin Trudeau announces a Sept. 20 election.
- Nova Scotia’s community housing sector consolidates by forming a non-profit housing association
- Mentorship: Bring your skills and knowledge of the community housing sector to the next level!
- Watch: Community Housing Growth Fund launches in Nova Scotia
- Auditor General of Canada’s National Housing Strategy Report Misses Target
- We are hiring! Program Development Coordinator