Montreal’s Milton Park sector has a long history of mobilizing citizens against the development of large private projects and in favour of social and community housing. And the battle isn’t over. The Milton Park Citizens’ Committee has continued to rally the populace, these days primarily over the redevelopment of the former Royal Victoria and Hôtel-Dieu hospitals.
- Nova Scotia’s community housing sector consolidates by forming a non-profit housing association
- Mentorship: Bring your skills and knowledge of the community housing sector to the next level!
- Watch: Community Housing Growth Fund launches in Nova Scotia
- Auditor General of Canada’s National Housing Strategy Report Misses Target
- We are hiring! Program Development Coordinator