Cohousing could be a remedy for the social isolation experienced by many—young and old—and could reduce the human footprint on the planet. But this type of community is still uncommon in Canada and can take many years to develop. The non-profit Village Urbain is currently developing a cohousing project destined for the greater Montréal area, and aims to “professionalize” this unique form of community.
- Nova Scotia’s community housing sector consolidates by forming a non-profit housing association
- Mentorship: Bring your skills and knowledge of the community housing sector to the next level!
- Watch: Community Housing Growth Fund launches in Nova Scotia
- Auditor General of Canada’s National Housing Strategy Report Misses Target
- We are hiring! Program Development Coordinator