The Centre, a catalyst for growth in the housing sector
The Centre offers a range of services tailored to the needs of all the stakeholders that make up the community housing sector (non-profit housing organizations, housing cooperatives, federations, associations and groups).
The Centre partners with community housing organizations to:
Bring together housing sector stakeholders in order to forge innovative and daring partnerships. We seek to consolidate action around common interests and strengthen their power within their field of activity.
Check out some of the unifying projects the Centre has been involved in: Plancher, Build Together, ASCHA.
Empower the sector’s stakeholders by providing tools and sharing knowledge.
Our tools include: the Organizational Compass and its action plan, the Resource Inventory, the newsletter and the Centre’s social media.
Strengthen capacity through support and training.
Our services include: energy efficiency coaching services, the Indigenous Internship Program, the Black Communities Technical Housing Resources Centre, and the creation of content for conferences and conventions.
Run a health check on your organization using the Organizational Compass and the Green Compass. Fill out our free online self-assessment form to:
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Access an automatically generated action plan
- Consult the list of resources available to implement the plan
Energy Efficiency Coaching Services
Call on our experts at no charge to:
- Evaluate the energy saving opportunities available to you
- Create an action plan to achieve your goals
- Get support in applying for an SAH grant
- Indigenous Internship Program
- Black Community Housing Resource Centre