Program Manager position available
Sector Transformation Fund in Montreal, Quebec
The Community Housing Transformation Center (the Centre) is a resource and reference centre that seeks to support the sustainability and development of community housing, the progress of the right to housing as well as the accessibility of quality community housing.
As part of a new, small but very dynamic pan-Canadian organization, the Program Manager will play a key role in the operation of the Sector Transformation Fund (STF). The Centre employs an attentive and supportive approach in supporting groups and organizations wishing to submit a grant proposal.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Understand and apply all:
- procedures and policies regarding the reception, processing and analysis of applications submitted to the STF;
- all procedures regarding communication with groups submitting application to the STF;
- all procedures and policies regarding the monitoring and evaluation of applications granted by the STF;
- Conduct administrative and budgetary follow-ups with community and business partners in relation to the STF;
- Write reports outlining the activities, results, budget developments, strengths and challenges of the STF and its management;
- Contribute to the smooth running and overall mission of the Centre.
Education and Experience
- University diploma in administration or any diploma related to the job description;
- Solid background in administration and practical management could compensate for the diploma;
- Good knowledge of the community housing sector in Canada;
- Fluent in English and French, both written and spoken.
- Very autonomous in the organization of their work;
- Rigorous in their action;
- Be results-oriented;
- Master the MS Office Suite;
- Adhering to the social values and general guidelines of the Community Housing Transformation Centre.
- Permanent and full-time position;
- Competitive compensation, group insurance, pension contribution and other benefits;
- Location: Montreal, Quebec;
- Available as soon as possible.
We are waiting for you! If you are interested, please send your file (CV and cover letter) in PDF format to email@example.com
Information Officer position available
About the Centre
The Community Housing Transformation Center (The “Centre”) is a resource and reference centre that seeks to support the sustainability and development of community housing, the right to housing and the accessibility of quality community housing.
We are looking for an Information Officer. This person will have the main mandate of ensuring that our database – The Resource Inventory – which is accessible via our website, contains the largest number of organizations / companies offering services to community housing providers. This database will contain data for all Canadian provinces and territories.
Tasks and Responsibilities
The information officer has to:
- Communicate with organizations / companies likely to offer services to community housing providers across Canada, explain the objectives of this database, complete the information in our system and validate the information;
- On the lookout for new organizations / companies, via different sources of information, and communicate with them to make them aware of the importance of subscribing to our database;
- Work with the Communications Manager to promote the Resource Centre and ensure that community housing providers know about it and know how to use it;
- Assist the Executive Assistant in certain office tasks.
We are looking for a person who has:
- Excellent English and French (written and spoken)
- Very good knowledge of computer systems and websites
- Good knowledge of Office suites
- Professional Skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ease in communicating with people (written and spoken)
- Capacity to prioritize and organize tasks
- Permanent full-time position (35 hours per week)
- Location: Montréal (Berri-UQAM)
- Available as soon as possible
- Must be eligible to the wage subsidy program offered by the Quebec government (PRIIME).
You are interested? Please send you CV and your Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org