We respect people’s privacy. Today, people understand why organizations collect information for appropriate purposes.
Here is a summary of our privacy practices.
Why we collect personal information
We collect and keep basic information so that we can manage, develop and strengthen our operations, including services to the organizations we support.
As we learn about needs and preferences, we can develop better ways to serve the community housing sector.
- Protect your personal information with appropriate security safeguards.
- Protect the confidentiality of personal information.
- Keep your personal information as accurate and up-to-date as possible.
- Honour any request you may make for access or amendment to your personal information.
We would appreciate your consent to continue to collect, use and disclose your personal information for the purposes identified above. But it is your choice. It is your information. You can refuse or withdraw your consent as follows:
- You can be removed from our newsletter list at any time. We use the list to inform you of relevant products, services and special offers that may be of interest to you.
- You may decline to provide personal information to us. You may also withdraw your consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice.
- In either case, this may limit our ability to serve you.
We will continue to monitor the use of the information you provide, and your privacy.